users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Re: Welcome to JSR-322

From: Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 09:25:29 -0500

On 11/30/2012 12:32 PM, Sivakumar Thyagarajan wrote:
> *Introductions*
> To start things off, and so that we know that the connector-spec project
> on java.net and the jsr322-experts mailing list are working correctly,
> we would appreciate if you would reply with a brief note so we know
> that we have you on the list correctly. It would be even more helpful
> to send this reply to the group with a brief self-introduction and a
> note about how you have been involved with the Connectors technology.

I'm Jesper Pedersen and I work for Red Hat as the project lead on the
IronJacamar project

  http://www.jboss.org/ironjacamar

, which is the JCA 1.6 implementation used in JBoss Application Server,
and JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. I served on the JSR-322 group
together with Adrian Brock.

Thanks Siva for getting this maintenance release going.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Best regards,
  Jesper