jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Re: Removing optional features from spec

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:41:14 -0800

Thanks, Nathan!

The updated list of items to be removed would be:
- section 3.5 of the spec
- section 4 of the spec
- DISTRIBUTABLE_HINT in ManagedTask interface, and
- getIdentityDescription(Locale) method of ManagedTask interface
- Run Location configuration attribute in sections 3.1.3.1.1 and
3.2.3.1.1 of the spec

Regards
Anthony