jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Re: Removing optional features from spec

From: Nathan Rauh <naterauh_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:31:43 -0600

Anthony,

I'm fine with that.
As part of removing Managed Object, I would recommend that we remove the
getIdentityDescription(Locale) method of ManagedTask for now, which I
believe is only there for Managed Object.
That gives us flexibility to come up with a better alternative to that
method by the time a future version of the specification adds Managed
Object back in.

Nathan Rauh
Software Engineer, WebSphere Application Server
IBM Rochester Bldg 002-2 C111
3605 Highway 52N
Rochester, MN 55901-7802