jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Early Draft for planned submission Nov 9

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:46:50 -0700

Dear experts,

I have posted an updated version of the early draft with only minor
changes from the previous version:

  *

    Fixed usages of dependency injections in code examples throughout
    the document.

  *

    Clarified "optional" in optional contextual invocation points in
    section 2.3.1.1.

  *

    Added section for open issues.

  *

    Reduced levels of sub-sections in various Usage Example sections.

Microsoft Word - EE Concurrency Utilities.docx The document can be found at
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-Nov2.pdf

A version showing changes from the previous version can be found at
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-nov2-delta.pdf

No API changes were made this time. The javadoc zip file can be found at
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/javax.enterprise.concurrent-api-1.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar

We are planning to use this version of the document along with the
javadoc zip file for submission to the JCP PMO office for Early Draft
Review at the end of next week so that we can get feedback from the
public and officially get the JSR out of inactive state. Please review
the document so I could make any corrections before forwarding the draft
to the PMO office.

We will continue to work on the spec to address any outstanding or new
issues.

Regards
Anthony