jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] EG Nomination

From: <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:12:29 +0000 (GMT)

Per JCP 2.8 process where decisions regarding each nomination to an
Expert Group has to be made publicly visible. I have voted yes to the
EG nominee Marius Bogoevici from Red Hat.

Here is Marius' qualification:

Qualifications: I have been a software developer for the past 15 years,
with an emphasis on Java and Java EE for the last 10. I have developed
the task scheduling components in Spring Integration 1.0, which was
drew inspiration from by (the inactive at that time) JSR-236, JSR-237.
I contributed to the RI of JSR-299 (Weld) and I am contributing to
JSR-346 (CDI 1.1). I am interested in the interoperability of this JSR
with other components of the Java EE platform.

Please let us know if there is any concerns.

Thanks
Anthony