users@codemodel.java.net

Re: Annotation Param: Using external enumerations as value

From: Hannes Niederhausen <el_bosso_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:45:55 +0200

Ho Alexei

> You need either Enum instance or JEnumConstant (which you can only
> produce for JDefinedClass at the moment). So if you don't have the
> class of your enum and it's not a generated class - then you can only
> accomplish your task by hacking at the moment.

I guess with hacking, you mean modifying the codemodel code. It would
be nice to be able to create an enum ref.

For now I could use the solution suggested in the thread "Annotation:
Parameter and public static final field".
I would use JAnnotationUse.param(String name, JExpression value) using
JExpr.direct("Enum.VALUE") but it seems its not in the repository yet.

BTW: Is the current snapshot available via Maven?

best regards
Hannes

--
Onotoa - Simply create your Topic Maps schemas.
Web:             http://onotoa.topicmapslab.de
User Group: http://groups.google.com/group/onotoa
Code:           http://code.google.com/p/onotoa/
http://www.topicmapslab.de/people/Hannes_Niederhausen