dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: sun-jaxws.xml in the from java case

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:09:23 -0700

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
> Bobby Bissett - Javasoft wrote:
>> Once that part is fixed, LocalApplication.getWSDL() is broken because
>> the TestService object doesn't have a wsdl. We either need to return
>> *.wsdl or set the file name on the service.
>
> I'm working on this. To get the name of WSDL, I think we really have to
> get some extra information out of wsgen.

I fixed the code so that TestEndpoints are properly populated in
TestService. This is really silly code, but I think it does the job (and
that was what I originally had in mind.)

I also modified wsgen so that it can give us key information ---
primarily I'm using it to obtain where WSDL is generated, but we can use
this for sun-jaxws.xml generation for "fromjava" cases. I'll make those
changes.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi