users@woodstock.java.net

RE: webuijsf:listbox multiple option not working

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:51:07 -0700

Hi gigi2,

I tried in my environment (Woodstock 4.3.0.9 with JSFTemplating) and did not see any problems at all. Here is what I tried:

<sun:listbox rows="5" labels={"a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h"} multiple="true" />

JSFT has builtin support for Woodstock, so "sun:listbox" is the same component you are using. JSFT also has builtin List support... that's what the {}'s are doing. And JSFT provides a short-cut for creating Options via the "labels" attribute (and optionally the "values" attribute).

I noticed you were returning an array of Option, perhaps you should try a List of Option.

Good luck!

Ken