users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Project Woodstock 4.3 Build 7 is Posted and Available

From: autozoom <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am going to try it out now.
But I am little bit worried by your words "things are changing around
Project
Woodstock"
Is it going to be stopped? Or will it cointinue to be developed?

I am going to use it in a production environment so I really need to know if
I can rely on it for the future or I need to find an alternative.
I really hope project Woodstock is not going to die.