users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Problem with TextField and text-transform CSS property

From: Dmitry Kushner <Dmitry.Kushner_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:27:13 -0600
By design, style property as the JSF-attribute does not get pushed to the underlying elements - it only applies to the top-most dom element.

If you need more control, you have to do it by yourself - retrieve the DOM element by known id (d="form1:tfUsuario_field")  and set a style on it.

Felipe Jaekel wrote:
I didn't figured out where to look at Firebug. Looking at the rendered code, I noticed that the text-transform property is applied to the span tag instead of the input tag.

<script type="text/javascript">
</script>
<input id="form1:tfUsuario_field" class="TxtFld_sun4 TxtFldVld_sun4" type="text" dojoattachpoint="fieldNode" name="form1:tfUsuario_field" size="20"/>