users@woodstock.java.net

[Fwd: Re: problem displaying content in a webuijsf:tab]

From: Rebecca Searls <Rebecca.Searls_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:57:27 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: problem displaying content in a webuijsf:tab
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:24:39 -0400
From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
To: Rebecca.Searls_at_Sun.COM
CC: Roger Kitain <Roger.Kitain_at_Sun.COM>

I'm not familiar with the workings of tab, but you can try the
users_at_woodstock.dev.java.net alias. Ratnadeep Bhattacharjee was the
person who created this particular widget, whom is still at Sun.
Unfortunately, the Woodstock team was reassigned during the latest re-org.

Dan