users@woodstock.java.net

Re: JSF 2.0 question

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:17:22 -0400

.. I first wrote an explanation of what I was thinking when I wrote
that, but now it doesn't matter. You have proven that many small CSS
files is worse than one big one. I've been using Woodstock since
2006. I appreciate the significant performance improvements and new
features.

Now we just need a popup panel, slider, and effects components like
IceFaces. Charts would be nice too. I don't want to mix multiple
component sets in a project because they would each want to include
their theme files.

The way IceFaces has laid out their component showcase with TLDs,
example source, etc all on different tabs of current demo is quite
handy. Woodstock demos should be the same:
http://component-showcase.icefaces.org/component-showcase/

Thanks,
Ryan