users@woodstock.java.net

Re: 4.3 build5: accordion tab

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:45:13 -0400

I didn't realize there was a new version available. We'll try to include
this in the next milestone in order to take advantage of the latest bug
fixes.

The reason it does not work is because the resource path changed. It
includes a version number (e.g.,
META-INF/0.1-SNAPSHOT-rc8/com_sun_faces_ajax.js). If you want to include
this resource yourself, simply set the head tag's jsfx attribute to false.

Thanks,
Dan