users@woodstock.java.net

How to use login component?

From: Stefan Bley <stefan.bley_at_saxsys.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

I used the jsp login mechanism

<form action="j_security_check" method="POST">
        Username:<input type="text" name="j_username"><br>
        Password:<input type="password" name="j_password">
        <input type="submit" value="Login">
</form>

to implement authentication. It checks against a jdbcRealm configured in my
Glassfish app server.
Now I wanted to use the webuijsf components instead, but obviously I can't
just replace form by webuijsf:form. I thought I would have to use
webuijsf:login instead, but I don't get a clue how to use it. I was going
through the samples and found those login module implementations. Do I have
to create one?
Is there a simple way to forward username and password input to the jdbc
authentication provided by Glassfish?

Regards, Stevy