users@woodstock.java.net

Wizard Problem

From: liquidshadow <lorerido_at_tin.it>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:27:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I made a Wizard to upload a file. In the second step of wizard I print a
Table which contains data read from file. In this table I need to select
some rows with checkboxes.
Now if I go back to first step and I upload another file, in the second step
the lines previously selected are still selected! Even if I upload a
different file!

I tried to use clean() method with TableRowGroup, WizardStep and Wizard. I
tried it into WizardEventListener and in preprocess() method but it doesn't
work. I also tried to create a new WizardStep.

How can I reset row selection when I go back to first wizard step?

Thanks in advance

Lorenzo