users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Accordion tab problem moving to WS 4.2

From: Vanessa Black <Vanessa.Black_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 10:59:58 -0600
That worked. I clicked on the releases folder of the link below and downloaded rc7.  The names of the jars that I use are now:

jsf-extensions-common-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
jsf-extensions-dynamic-faces-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

https://jsf-extensions.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList

I'll keep an eye out for the released versions of these jars.

Thanks Dan and Deep!

Vanessa

Ratnadeep Bhattacharjee wrote:
Dan's response the last time someone had a problem with the accordionTab:

******
Dan Labrecque wrote:
From what I see, the web app is not able to load DynamicFaces rc7. (The accordion needs this in order to obtain its resources.) Can you tell me which version of JSF Extensions you have in your app? (Open the jar and read the manifest.) If you watch the ""net" tab of firebug, the accordion is trying to load:

  http://zosma19.central.sun.com:8080/idmui-b5/theme/META-INF/0.1-SNAPSHOT-rc7/com_sun_faces_ajax.js

Dan
********

Looks like you need to update your version of Dynamic Faces too.

-Deep.

Vanessa Black wrote:
Hi Folks,

I noticed in previous emails that someone had problems with their accordionTabs not opening when they moved to a newer version of the WS components. I'm also having this problem with accordionTab in my application. They do not open when you click on them in Firefox 2.0.0.12. I cleared the cache and also closed down all of my browsers and started with a fresh browser. I moved from 4.1.1 to 4.2 GA and I updated the following jars:
-webui-jsf.jar
-webui-jsf-suntheme.jar
-dataprovider.jar
-json-2.jar

I removed the following jars:
-dojo.*.jar
-prototype.jar
-commons-*.jar

I'm still using the same versions of the following jars that I used with this application when running with  WS 4.1.1
-jsf-api.jar
-jsf-impl.jar
-jsf-extensions-common-0.1.jar
-jsf-extensions-dynamic-faces-0.1.jar
-jstl.jar
-commons-fileupload.jar

Here is the output from the firebug console when the page loads and I click on one of the accordionTabs:

<chrome://firebug/content/panel.html#>
<chrome://firebug/content/panel.html#>
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/theme/nls/suntheme.js (15ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/theme/nls/suntheme.js (24ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/theme/nls/suntheme.js (14ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/theme/nls/suntheme.js (16ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/widget/accordion.js (17ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/widget/accordionTab.js (22ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
Error: createWidget has null propsbootstrap.js (line 22)
[...]
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/widget/jsfx/accordionTab.js (15ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/json.js (19ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/widget/jsfx/common.js (17ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/widget/jsfx/dynaFaces.js (15ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)

Any insight as to what is going on would be a great help,

Vanessa