users@woodstock.java.net

Re: updating a dropdown on page1 from page2.

From: Animesh Sahay <animesh.sahay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:42:13 +0530

On 5/20/08, Oddvard Myrnes <oddvardm_at_doremitechno.com> wrote:
> Dear Animesh,
>
> I have tried all sorts but the result is always the same:
>
> GetElementById is null or not an object..!
Well, I used three simple html files, two files for the popup and one
for the main window and I am able to get the dom node using
getElementById() in second popup..

You may want to try to get the dom node in page1 itself where the
dropdown is defined to verify that you are using correct id for
dropdown?

> Is there a problem with the project type (VWP)?
No, I don't think.

-Animesh