users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock components examples for VWP NB 6.1 -- where to find?

From: Khaja <Agadi.Khajamainuddeen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:04:24 +0530

You need do get the dependant jar files copied .You can get the those
jar files from
example.war file that you downloaded from

https://woodstock.dev.java.net/Download.htm

Place the jars copied from WEB-INF/lib folder of example (you may not
want the localization jars) under
lib folder of example netbeans project, and modify the path in the
build file accordingly.The path you
want to change should be seen under components home resources section
of build.xml.

-Khaja