users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Help using CSS overflow property

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:38:21 -0400

In regard to the table, adding an overflow style to the table's tbody
tag only works on Firefox. Although, you could use a div tag to scroll
the entire table.

That said, there is a table2 component in the works. This allows the
table body to be scrolled while column headers remain fixed. This won't
be officially released until 4.3, but you can try a milestone build.

Dan