users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Bubble refresh problem

From: Animesh Sahay <animesh.sahay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:14:48 +0530

I tried out your jsp code and I am able see it working.
I have attached the jsp file and screenshot of the test example. I
tried the eaxmple with the woodstock 4.3 build-3, it should be
available to you on 16th May, 08.

It should also work with the build that you are using, there wasn't
any changes made to the "refresh" feature.

-Animesh