users@woodstock.java.net

Default action in a form

From: Achim <Achim.Nick_at_debeka.de>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:45:36 +0000 (UTC)

Dear folks,

I have a problem with a form. In this form there are a textfield and two command
buttons. The first button is intended to be a special server controlled reset
button. This should not be implemented as a reset button (reset="true"). The
second button is the normal submit button for the form.

It seems to me, that woodstock takes the first command button (of type submit)
as the default action of the enclosing form. When the user enters <Enter> in the
textfield the action binding of the first command button is used.

Is it intended, that the first command button is used as a default action (fire
when user enters <Enter>) or is there an other workaround?

Any help is appreceated,

Achim.