users@woodstock.java.net

Accordion tab problem moving to WS 4.2

From: Vanessa Black <Vanessa.Black_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 15:12:37 -0600
Hi Folks,

I noticed in previous emails that someone had problems with their accordionTabs not opening when they moved to a newer version of the WS components. I'm also having this problem with accordionTab in my application. They do not open when you click on them in Firefox 2.0.0.12. I cleared the cache and also closed down all of my browsers and started with a fresh browser. I moved from 4.1.1 to 4.2 GA and I updated the following jars:
-webui-jsf.jar
-webui-jsf-suntheme.jar
-dataprovider.jar
-json-2.jar

I removed the following jars:
-dojo.*.jar
-prototype.jar
-commons-*.jar

I'm still using the same versions of the following jars that I used with this application when running with  WS 4.1.1
-jsf-api.jar
-jsf-impl.jar
-jsf-extensions-common-0.1.jar
-jsf-extensions-dynamic-faces-0.1.jar
-jstl.jar
-commons-fileupload.jar

Here is the output from the firebug console when the page loads and I click on one of the accordionTabs:

GET http://localhost:8084/Sandbox/theme/com/sun/webui/jsf/suntheme4_2-080320/javascript/theme/nls/suntheme.js (15ms)bootstrap.js (line 22)
Error: createWidget has null propsbootstrap.js (line 22)
[...]

Any insight as to what is going on would be a great help,

Vanessa