users@woodstock.java.net

selectMultipleButtonOnClick for TableRowGroup?

From: Vanessa Black <Vanessa.Black_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:05:41 -0600

Hi folks,

I have a table with multiple tableRowGroups where I need to invoke a
javascript function when I click on a checkbox in a row - I have this
working. This function also needs to be invoked when the group checkbox
is clicked. I'm not getting that to work with 4.2 GA version. I don't
see some kind of selectMultipleButtonOnClick attribute for TableRowGroup
where I can assign that javascript function. I do see the onClick for
TableRowGroup but I don't get the javascript function invoked when I
assign it - it does toggle the checkboxes within the rowgroup - but
the javascript does not get invoked.

Thanks for any guidance here,

Vanessa