users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock components examples for VWP NB 6.1 -- where to find?

From: Venkatesh Babu <Venkatesh.M_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:20:13 +0530

Hi Oddvard

This is what i usually do get my new workspace..

Open netbeans -> versioning->CVS->checkout

cvsroot: :pserver:<username>@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs
password: ********

Next-> specify module as "woodstock"

After a while, when the sources get checked out, i first open "webui"
and do a build. Next, open "themes" and do a build.
Now open "example" and do a build and then run.

I havent faced any dependency problems till now. But, if you are facing
any dependency problems, it usually could be that webui-jsf-suntheme.jar
or webui-jsf.jar could come out as unresolved. In which case, you could
resolve it by pointing to the jars in webui/dist or themes/dist folders.

Are you facing any other dependency problems?

BTW, you do need ot make sure that you are using a JavaEE5 compliant web
container like tomcat 6.x and glassfish v2.

-Venky