users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Asynchronously submit and refresh. How to?

From: Stefan Bley <stefan.bley_at_saxsys.de>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:21:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dan,

let me answer your questions:
1. Yes, just "form1:<component_id>"
2. Yes
3. There is no validation and no required attribute
4. The bean should have request scope, I have not tested it using session
scope.
5. If I use a page submit the dropdown dd2 is filled correctly.

Please have a look at this sample project so you can reproduce this error.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17357332/AsyncRefresh.zip AsyncRefresh.zip

Thank you for help,
Stevy