users@woodstock.java.net

setting style from Java code prevents changing from Javascript?

From: autozoom <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

Using woodstock components (4.2 b5) and dynamic faces transactions, if I
change a button's style from Java code like this:

addIndirizzoButton.setImageURL("/resources/images/buttons/aggiungi.gif");

then I cannot change it anymore from client-side Javascript code like this:

$(addIndirizzoButtonID).setStyle({'background-image':'url(../resources/images/buttons/aggiungi.disabled.gif)'});

What happens is that code is correctly executed, Firebug tells me that style
property has changed, but I still see the "old" style in the browser.
This happens in Firefox, not tested in IE