users@woodstock.java.net

Woodstock table: Displaying carriage returns in value expression

From: Louis Polycarpou <Louis.Polycarpou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 02:20:26 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to create a Woodstock table in VWP that uses multiple fields
in a single column. One way of doing this is by using a value
expression in the table layout for that column:

However, I need to separate each item on a separate line which I don't
think a Value Expression supports. I looked into adding multiple static
text items into the table cell and bind these individually but can't
seem to control the layout if I do this - only Group Panel appears to be
supported (i.e. flow layout) and this doesn't give me what I need. Any
ideas of how to format this?

Thanks,
Louis