users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Sortable table with JPA

From: Felipe Jaekel <fkjaekel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:20:59 -0300

I'm working with Lists of the entity I want to show in the table and its
working fine. It seems that an ObjectListDataProvider is created
automatically for each of them at runtime.

Create a List<YourPOJO> and its getter and setter. It should appear in the
data provider list from the table layout option.