users@woodstock.java.net

How to get modifiable componet ID's in form

From: Vijay Reddy <Vijay.Reddy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:23:37 +0530

Hi,
Using Woodstock components 4.2 in our application.
I am new to JSF/Woodstock.
My question is :
I have form which had text fields , radio buttons etc.. (both modifiable
and non modifiable fields. And when form is submitted I have to check
which fields are modified .
Can anyone suggest how to write generic code which I can use to check
for all the forms in my application. I need to get all component id's
which are modified by user .

Earlier we are using JATO components and used to have hiddenfield for
each modifiable
field .(eg:textfield) . Hiddenfield is used to store original value .By
comparing hiddenfield value
with textfield we can find whether field is modified or not.

Regards,
Vijay