users@woodstock.java.net

Woodstock and Maven

From: Stefan Bley <stefan.bley_at_saxsys.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was planning to use Woodstock in a Maven web project. Unfortunately, I
figured out that the Woodstock artifacts in the download.java.net repository
are inconsistent to those coming with my NetBeans 6.1 distribution. As a
result I had problems with the Visual Editor and rendering of Woodstock
components in the browser.
Is there a plan to synchronize the artifacts in the repository with those in
the IDE after NetBeans 6.1 will have come out this week?
Why do the woostock artifacts have a lot of dependencies (jh, jhall, portlet
etc.) which are not needed if I create a normal (non-Maven) Visual Web
Project in NetBeans? One would expect it having exactly the same
dependencies as in a normal web project.

Regards, Stefan