users@woodstock.java.net

Project Woodstock 4.2 Build 4 is Posted and Available

From: Richard Spellman <Richard.Spellman_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:37:42 -0400

Build 4 of Project Woodstock 4.2 has been posted and links can be found
on the Download page.
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/Download.htm

The latest version of the Release Notes for Build 4 are available from
the Download page.
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/woodstock/doc/release-notes.html

Build 4 has some additional performance changes and other assorted bug
fixes. This is likely it for performance changes for 4.2. Please refer
to Dan's post on the Forum and the users alias for details about what
was done and the specific metrics.

We have also pushed Build 4 to a Maven2 respository on java.net.
http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/woodstock/

Information about our Maven artifacts and dependencies can be found on
our wiki.
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/WoodstockMaven

The Roadmap page has been updated and we are still on track to complete
4.2 by Build 5.
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/ProjectRoadmap.htm

This page also now has some preliminary information on the goals for the
4.3 release.
Your feedback is welcome and encouraged!

Thanks,
The Project Woodstock Team