users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Looking for any input on the experience of shipping a web application with JATO pages and Woodstock pages.

From: Bill Edwards - Sun BOS Software <Bill.Edwards_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:29:41 -0500

Alka Deshpande wrote:

> Also has anyone had any experience in creating a Web Application which
> has a few pages or
> wizards that use JATO based components and few pages and wizards that
> use Woodstock components.
> Do folks see any potential issues with these two technologies being
> used together
> in the same Web Application?

Should have answered this one as well. We claim to support this
scenario, although
you must not mix the components on the same page. There will also be some
issues with "forwarding" from a Jato page to a Woodstock page; although
redirects should be fine. Same is true for "navigating" from a
Woodstock page
to a Jato page.