users@woodstock.java.net

Project Woodstock 4.2 Build 3 is Posted and Available

From: Richard Spellman <Richard.Spellman_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:56:17 -0500

Build 3 of Project Woodstock 4.2 has been posted and links can be found
on the Download page.
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/Download.htm

The latest version of the Release Notes for Build 3 are available from
the Download page.
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/woodstock/doc/release-notes.html#4.2_Build_3

Build 3 has some additional performance changes and other assorted bug
fixes. We also made some code changes to more easily enable the
"wrapping" of Woodstock components by the jMaki framework.

Build 3 has also been promoted into NetBeans 6.1 for Beta. Please see
the NetBeans 6.1 schedule for more information.
http://wiki.netbeans.org/NB61Milestones

The Roadmap page has been updated and we are still on track to complete
4.2 by Build 5.
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/ProjectRoadmap.htm

Thanks,
The Project Woodstock Team