users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Update multiple fields through AJAX

From: Lking <lking4hlp_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:28:36 -0300

Dan

I would love having this "rendered" argument added.
I read the release notes of Woodstock and I even put the <jsfx:scripts>.

My only issue is that DynaFaces is not being consistent. In a matter of
seconds it works great but then sometimes it says it didn't find the
component for the id specified, which is odd since it's just worked a few
seconds ago.

Hope to hear something else like that of refreshing multiple components from
you guys for next releases.

thanks.