users@woodstock.java.net

Re: weird refresh() behaviour in table

From: autozoom <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:36:10 -0800 (PST)

an update:
now I deleted the button from the table, and added it by code in the
prerender() method:

Button button1 = new Button();
JSFActionManager.setValueExpression(button1, "text", "#{Page1.txt}");
tableColumn2.getChildren().add(button1);

rendering is ok again, but calling refresh() has no effect on any button.

What's going on?