users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Manual Woodstock Deployment

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:20:22 -0800

Another example .war that uses Woodstock components:

https://jsftemplating.dev.java.net/download.html

Very minimal application, and optionally, you can follow the
instructions to check out this demo application from CVS and it will
come with a working command-line build environment which you can use as
a starting point for your own application.

Good luck!

Ken