users@woodstock.java.net

woodstock 4.1.1 Calendar autovalidate

From: autozoom <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:56:44 -0800 (PST)

hello,
I am trying to validate a calendar field using the autovalidate=true
property.
I can see in the app server log that validation actually happens, but then I
would like to hook this event and do something client side.
The problem is that calendar doesn't expose a validation event.
Then I tried to dojo subscribe to the validation event of the textfield. My
callback get called, but the calendar widget doesn't have a "valid" property
returned by getProps().
So how can I react to an unsuccessfull validation of the calendar and do
something client side?
(Of course I wouldn't like to parse the calendar value using javascript,
doing this would make the JSF validator useless).

anyone can help?
Thanks