users@woodstock.java.net

IE7 : cant move focus to the control because it is invisible

From: stuartr <stuart.russell_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:11:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi there
Trying to complete a project and was about to verify that everything ran on
IE7
however I keep getting an error within a hyperlink inside the accordion.

As soon as I click the link and the application attempts to display the next
screen

error:cant move focus to the control becuase it is invisible, not enable, or
of a type that does not accept the focus.

It appears to be within a dojo call which is outwith my control ( since its
part of the woodstock components ).

I also tried using IE7 on the Woodstock examples apps and get a lot of
errors with widgets just not working.
Everything seems fine on FF. ( or for that matter Opera ) Its just IE.

Any one encounterd this ( surely someone must have ).

Stu