users@woodstock.java.net

Re: "visible" attribute not working for tab component?

From: Mauro Cioni <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 04:59:09 -0800 (PST)

You can try this: create a new visual project under tomcat 6, add a tab set and add a tab to the tab set. Then select the 2nd tab and put visible=false. Now even in the visual editor, if you click on the 1st tab, the 2nd appears and disappears alternatively. The same if you deploy and run the project. Notice that the same thing works correctly in a JBoss 4 project (using JSF 1.1 I think) I am using woodstock 4.2 M1 components thanks ----- Messaggio originale ----- Da: Venkatesh Babu <Venkatesh.M@Sun.COM> A: users@woodstock.dev.java.net Cc: cioni_mauro@yahoo.com Inviato: Sabato 29 marzo 2008, 12:51:16 Oggetto: Re: "visible" attribute not working for tab component? Could you please send the code snippet. How are you updating the visible attribute? Is the visible attribute bound to a backing bean? -Venky autozoom wrote: > I am trying to make a tab in a tabset visible or not depending on some > conditions, but it doesn't seem to work correctly. > Even if you set it in the visual editor, the tab alternatively appears and > disappears on every refresh > > Mauro > ___________________________________ L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html