users@woodstock.java.net

Re: expand/collaps multiple rowsets with custom facets in Firefox issue

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:35:57 -0500

I cannot tell from your screenshot, so we'll have to narrow down the
issue a bit. For example, what happens when you remove the facet -- does
the toggle button work? I'm assuming you're using the "header" facet?
What version of Woodstock are you using?

Considering your example works on another browser, I'm thinking that the
contents of the facet may have generated a JavaScript error. Other than
creating a custom DataProvider row index, I cannot think of anything
else that would prevent the toggle from working. The Woodstock group
table example works fine on Firefox.

Dan