users@woodstock.java.net

Re: CommonTaskSections columns

From: Venkatesh Babu <Venkatesh.M_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 00:44:26 +0530

This must be a bug with the CommonTasksSectionRenderer.
I believe the number of common tasks in your third group must be greater
than the total number of columns which is causing the problem.

In CommonTasksSectionRenderer.java,

 418 // For the case when number of common tasks groups is
lesser than
 419 // or equal to the number of columns, just renderer each
task group
 420 // in each column.
 421
 422 if (cts.getCommonTaskCount() <= numColumns && count > 0) {

Please file a bug.

Thanks
Venky