users@woodstock.java.net

The Sun Web Application UI Guidelines are now available!

From: Chip Alexander <Chip.Alexander_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:25:16 -0700
The Project Woodstock web application components are available under an open source license, but there were no guidelines on how to use them.  We wanted the open source community to benefit from the guidance that our internal web application guidelines have provided for Sun employees.  Therefore, we have published the Sun Web Application Guidelines online, just as the Java Look and Feel Guidelines are published online.

More details are available in this Design@Sun blog entry
http://blogs.sun.com/designatsun/date/20071015
and the guidelines are available here http://developers.sun.com/docs/web-app-guidelines

Karen Stanley and Chip Alexander
--

Sun Logo  Chip Alexander
 User Interface Architect for Sun's Web Applications

 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
 Office MPK17-1354 (MS MPK17-123), Menlo Park, CA
 Phone x84551 / 650-786-4551

 Email Alias Chip@Sun.com

SunLogo.gif
(image/gif attachment: SunLogo.gif)