users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Login page code example

From: Bill Edwards - Sun BOS Software <Bill.Edwards_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:36:00 -0400

What component set are you using? The login page code is part of the
Lockhart console
project, and is NOT part of the standalone component sets (for example,
the Woodstock
project). It is possible to obtain the images and text you are asking
for, but not from
the open source Woodstock project. For example, if you have the
Lockhart 3.0.x
console installed, the images are in
/usr/share/webconsole/webapps/console/images.
I'm not sure where the copyright text is; perhaps in the version shtml file?

Note that there is a variation of the Woodstock theme jar that includes
the login images.
It is not generated in the Woodstock project, but internal Sun teams can
generate this
jar in their own builds. See...

http://bigblock.east.sun.com:8080/WoodstockWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SunBrandedApps