users@woodstock.java.net

Re: dojo and performance

From: Dick Spellman <Richard.Spellman_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:26:37 -0400
We are looking at this also for 4.1.  See Issue 733.

Thanks,

Padraig Byrne wrote:
I noticed on analysing performance using firebug that the embedded images seem to be taking a lot of the time, these are reloaded each time even if cached in the browser

Can this be prevented ?

Using firefox & verifying images are cached using url "about:cache"