users@woodstock.java.net

Re: disabling components

From: Padraig Byrne <padraigbyrne_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 04:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

One this note can we selectively load only displayed components. Seems by looking @console in firefox that code for all are loaded by woodstock head tag even if unused in page ----- Original Message ---- From: Jason Suplizio <suplizio_at_gmail.com> To: dev_at_woodstock.dev.java.net; users_at_woodstock.dev.java.net Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:00:48 AM Subject: disabling components Hello, Our usability team would like to include most of the Woodstock components but would like to somehow keep developers/page authors from using a few of these. Is there any way that we can disable a component or prevent their usage w/out modifying the distribution? What do you recommend? Thanks in advance, Jason -- "Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Ganhdi "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. " Earnest Hemingway