users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Wizard Step Help

From: Animesh Sahay <animesh.sahay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:33:02 +0530

Follow these steps:

1. Drag and drop Wizard onto designer surface, set the properties for
this in property window.

2. Drag and drop wizardStep into wizard, set the properties for this.
   -Select the Layout panel (added with wizardStep) to add other
components inside it for wizardStep.
   -Select the dropped component and align them in layout panel for wizardStep.

3. Drag and drop second wizardStep and follow step 2 to add component into it.

4. After adding wizardSteps if you want to modify few items in
particular step then you need to drag and drop particular wizardStep
into wizard using navigation window then it will become the first
Step and the layout panel can be edited then. Now re-arrange
wizardSteps by dragging and dropping them in wizard again (using
navigation window).

Thanks!
Animesh

On 9/3/07, paksegu <paksegu_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi I am using woodstock Wizard in netbeans 6, and I cant navigate to step within the visual environment, any help on how to get the wizard to work as far as navigating to the next step.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ransford Segu-Baffoe
>
> paksegu_at_yahoo.com
>
> https://serenade.dev.java.net/
> http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new
Car Finder tool.