users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Facelets + Woodstock

From: Padraig Byrne <padraigbyrne_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

Working on similar project Check out http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/2007/02/26/using-the-woodstock-sortable-table/ for a good blog Not well documented ! ----- Original Message ---- From: Jason Suplizio <suplizio@gmail.com> To: users@woodstock.dev.java.net Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:49:26 PM Subject: Facelets + Woodstock Does anyone have an example app that demonstrates Woodstock + Facelets? I'm trying to use woodstock with facelets templates and componition components and I can't find any documentation out there. -- "Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Ganhdi "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. " Earnest Hemingway