users@woodstock.java.net

WoodStock on Tomcat

From: Ravi Vedala <RVedala_at_idc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:25:11 -0400

Hi,

Has anyone tried running WoodStock (any version) on Tomcat 5.x / 6.x ?
After googling I could find a good link which gives a war to deploy on
tomcat ( http://blog.exadel.com/?p=23 ). I have created a VWP in Netbeans
5.5.1 and copied the woodstock src, web, libraries files into the project.

- The build fails. Dont know why. After copying the jar files from
jsfKickStart web app and from netbeans rave2.0, I could finally get the
build successful. But the app does not run.

- The pallette is not showing the woodstock components.I tried on Netbeans
6.0 M10 as well, but no luck.

- The project runs on the sun app server but does not run on any of the
tomcat versions 5.x / 6.x.

Thanks,
r-a-v-i