users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] Re: TCK for WebSocket 1.1?

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:56:39 -0700

Hi Joakim,

I think the scope of the changes was very clear, please see attached
email (originally it is in the other thread) - I believe we don't need
another PDF, just with the summary of changes..

About the number of added tests - as I already wrote as a reply to Kevin
- TCK test suite is a project which can be extended and improved over
time and 1.1 release was just an opportunity to include this work as
part of stable release.

Regards,
Pavel

attached mail follows: