users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] Re: [adopt-a-jsr] JEE7.next(), Reveal the power of WebSocket, JSON APIs & HTML5 session

From: Mani Sarkar <sadhak001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:11:22 +0000

Hey Mohamed,

Great news! All the best with the events.

A number of threads on the Adopt-a-JSR mailing list have information on
resources for such events please do have a look at them and see if you can
use them to share it with your community during this event!.

Give us a shout if you need anything.

Cheers,
mani

--